Time is running out! Enter your submissions before October 6th for a chance to win a 2017 ABBI!
Have you done work or do you know of a brand, agency or ad-tech company that is doing award worthy work?
More and more media is planned, bought and optimized on audience and this is why we have created the ABBI Awards (Audience Based Buying Innovation Awards).
The ABBI’s celebrate the very best in audience based buying. From ad-tech companies that have created the very best DSP, DMP or SSP to the campaigns that are executed by leading brands and agencies through to the media leaders who ideate to make them happen, the 2017 ABBI Awards will celebrate the truly best of the best.
- Early entry deadline*: August 4, 2017
- Entry deadline*: October 6, 2017
- Shortlist announcement: October 23, 2017
- Awards Gala: November 1, 2017
- Entry price: $395 (1 Award)
- 2 Awards $785
- 3 Awards $1,165
- 4 Awards $1,400
- 2017 Most Innovative Use of Programmatic or Audience Based Buying Technology
- 2017 Global DSP of The Year
- 2017 Global SSP of The Year
- 2017 Global DMP of The Year
- 2017 OTT Platform or Product of The Year
- 2017 Audience Based Buying Platform of The Year
- 2017 Global TV/Video Campaign of The Year
- 2017 North American TV/Video Campaign of The Year
- 2017 Addressable TV Agency of The Year
- 2017 Audience Based Buying/Programmatic Agency of the Year
- 2017 Media Executive of The Year
- 2017 Global Agency Holding Company Leader of the Year
- 2017 North American Agency Holding Company Leader of the Year
- 2017 Most Innovative Use of Data in a Cross Device Campaign, NA
- 2017 Most Innovative Use of Data in a Cross Device Campaign, Global
- 2017 Most Innovative Use of Data in a TV or Video Campaign, NA
- 2017 Most Innovative Use of Data in a TV or Video Campaign, Global
- 2017 Most innovative Use of VR/AR In a Campaign
- 2017 Most Innovative use of AI in a Campaign or Platform
- Addressable TV Campaign of The Year
There is no limit to the number of categories a company may enter for.
To be eligible, campaigns must have run between January 1, 2015 and ended before May 1, 2017
Lead Judge: Columbia Sportswear CMO Stu Redsun.